Friday, July 30, 2010

JUST SAY NO to debt collectors .

People who come to see me are worn out by debt collectors. It's understandable, they're called day and night.  Usually there's not too much they can do anymore about their financial problems. If you are facing debt collectors and losing sleep over the stress of it all, you do have other options.

 Just say no. It is our right under the fair debt collection practices act to tell the debt collectors, don't call me anymore. When this happens you must send them a letter in writing.. I suggest that you mail it certified, "return receipt requested" so you have proof of its delivery. Once the agency receives your letter, its employees can only contact you one final time to explain what action they plan to take. If this is your story my hope is it's to help you. Just saying no, can give you a break from the stress. If I can help you please feel free to call

4 comments:

  1. Hello, I have browsed most of your posts. This post is probably where I got the most useful information for my research. Thanks for posting, maybe we can see more on this. Are you aware of any other websites on this subject. personal injury lawyer los angeles ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know your expertise on this. I must say we should have an online discussion on this. Writing only comments will close the discussion straight away! And will restrict the benefits from this information. injury claim

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have made some decent points there. I looked on the internet for more information about the issue and found most people will go along with your views on this web site. insurance limits explained

    ReplyDelete
  4. We have sell some products of different custom boxes.it is very useful and very low price please visits this site thanks and please share this post with your friends. Online Quran Academy

    ReplyDelete